90 grams of sugar
1/5 teaspoon baking powder
110 grams of flour
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
Powdered sugar for dusting
Butter – small cube
- First, separate the yolks from the whites
- Beat the yolks and add sugar to them and continue to beat
- Add flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar to the yolks and continue to beat.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whites until soft peaks
- Gently mix the proteins into the dough.
- Peel apples and three on a coarse grater.
- Grease the parchment paper with butter
- Put the grated apple on the paper
- Put the dough on top
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes
- Carefully take our roll out of the oven and turn it over onto a clean towel
- Roll up and sprinkle with powdered sugar!
Bon Appetit !!!