- 3 eggs
- Sugar 165 grams
- Milk 75 grams
- Unscented sunflower oil 90 grams
- Flour 175 grams
- Cocoa – 55 grams
- Soda 5 grams
- Baking dough 7 grams
- A pinch of salt
- Vanillin 1 gram
- Bananas 3 pieces
- Grated dark chocolate
1) First, beat the eggs well
2) Add sugar to the eggs and continue to beat until white foam, add milk gradually
3) Add sunflower oil and continue beating
4) Beat 2 bananas with a blender or knead with a fork
And also add to the total mass.
5) Mix all dry ingredients and add gradually to the egg mixture.
6) Then add finely chopped chocolate and mix well the whole mass
7) In a form 24/26 with a diameter we line parchment
8) we move our chocolate mass into a mold and decorate with a banana (can be cut into two parts)
9) bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 35 minutes, check with a skewer.
Bon appetit ❤️