Zucchini and cheese muffins are delicious and satisfying dishes that will appeal to both adults and children. These muffins will be a great snack, as well as in tandem with vegetable salad – a light lunch or dinner.
Description of preparation: Muffins with zucchini and cheese are very tender in structure, hearty and incredibly tasty. Zucchini lovers will be delighted with this dish.
Zucchini – 1 Piece
Wheat flour – 150 grams
Eggs – 2 Pieces
Hard cheese – 70 Grams
Milk – 80 Milliliters
Vegetable oil – 50 Milliliters
Semolina – 2 Art. spoons
Baking powder for dough – 10 grams Salt, pepper – To taste
1) Grate the zucchini on a coarse grater.
2) Also grate hard cheese on a coarse grater and add to the zucchini.
3) Break 2 eggs, add milk, a little vegetable oil, a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix the mixture well.
4) Then add flour, semolina and baking powder. Stir well until the mixture is completely homogeneous.
5) Grease the muffin tins with vegetable oil and lay out the courgette dough. Send to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
6) Zucchini and cheese muffins are ready. Serve hot or chilled.