- Condensed milk with sugar 1 can (380 g)
- Butter 82.5% 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder 4 tablespoons
- Chocolate topping
How to make chocolate candies?
- Take a non-stick pan and pour the condensed milk, add butter and cocoa powder.
- The mass for sweets needs to be cooked on low heat constantly mixing.
- After boiling, the mass will begin to thicken quickly and you need to boil another 8 minutes.
- The mass should be thick and plastic.
- After the mass has cooled, it should be put in the refrigerator for an hour, and then you need to form small balls, which can also be decorated with chocolate powder.
Surprise guests with homemade sweets!