𝐼𝓃𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝒟𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝓁𝒶𝒻𝑒𝓁
Falafel is a deep-fried spiced bean ball. It is considered an Arab dish, the most common in Israel – there it even became a symbol of the country. However, history says that falafel was first prepared by the Egyptian Copts as a meat substitute during Lent, and then it spread north to the Levant.
- 300 grams of chickpea
- coriander 2 teaspoons
- zira – 2 teaspoons
- olive oil 1 teaspoon
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- parsley bunchpepper mix – 1 teaspoon
- garlic – 2 cloves
- lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- sunflower oil *fill with chickpeas overnight (12 hours)
1. First mix Zira and coriander.
2. Then, using a blender, grind all the ingredients – chickpeas (soft), parsley, cumin with coriander, salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil.
3. Form walnut-shaped balls and fry in sunflower oil.
❤️Enjoy your meal!😘