Eggplant appetizer. So delicious that we only managed to photograph one of many
Eggs 2 pieces
Salt, pepper to taste
Corn flour 200 gr or semolina or breadcrumbs for breading
Sour cream or mayonnaise
1) First, we cut the eggplant into two parts, then on each of them cut along, but not cutting the entire eggplant.
2) Put the pan with water and add a spoonful of salt.
3) Dip the eggplants in boiling water for 5 minutes. Then we take out and let the excess liquid drain from the eggplant.
4) Mix the eggs. And grease the eggplant with an egg mixture and then sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
5) Fry in a preheated pan on both sides.
6) Serve with sour cream or mayonnaise.