- Vegetables 300 grams (yellow pepper, mushroom, beansprouts, Chinese cabbage, spring onion)
- White rice 100 grams
- Teriyaki sauce
- Beef streaps 270 grams
- fried onion for serving
Cook the rice in a pan with plenty of boiling water for 8 minutes and drain. Leave the rice in the pan with the lid on.
Heat 1 tablespoon (sunflower oil) in a wok or Replace the steak tips frying pan and fry the steak tips in 3 minutes with 300 g vegetarian wok pieces at high temperature.
3. Remove the steak tips from the pan and set aside. (TIP: Delicious with sesame seeds)
4. Bake the wok vegetables in the remaining shortening for 5 minutes at a high temperature.
5. Add the teriyaki sauce and cook over medium heat for 4 minutes.
6. Add the steak tips and heat for another 1 minute.
7. Serve the teriyaki with cooked rice and garnish with fried onions.