- Author: MomOfSmoothie
- After preparation, you will receive 4 portions
- Cooking time:
- 9 sheets of lasagna
- 250 grams of fresh spinach
- 250 grams of ricotta cheese
- 300 milliliters of milk
- 30 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 50 grams of Parmesan cheese
- pinch of nutmeg
- salt /pepper
- Cut the spinach into strips and simmer for about 5 minutes
- In a skillet, melt the butter, then add the flour and lightly fry for about 1 minute.
- Pour milk in a thin stream and add salt and pepper and nutmeg, mix with a whisk until it thickens.
- After the spinach has stewed, mix the ricotta cheese with the spinach and add a little salt.
- Prepare the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on your package.
- Grease the baking sheet with butter and lay out the sheets of lasagna, then grease with sauce and put the stuffing, then again the sheets of lasagna, sauce, and filling and finish with the sheets of lasagna on top. Finely cheese and sprinkle the top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 200 degrees until appetizing golden-brown crust appears.
Lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese and spinach
Based on 1 Review(s)