200 grams of red lentils
1 garlic clove
Salt / pepper to taste
- First, fill the lentils with water and leave it to swell (about 3 hours, or at night).
- Small chop the onion and grated carrots, then fry until golden brown in sunflower oil.
- Take our lentils and grind it with a blender, then add salt and pepper.
- add our onions and carrots to lentils and add about 2 spoons of soy sauce, then mix thoroughly.
- form the cutlets and roll each in flour and fry in a heated frying pan on both sides. Enjoy your meal😘