Lviv syrnik ❤️
- 500 grams of cottage cheese
- 100 grams of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- 3 eggs
- Lemon zest
A handful of raisins Glaze:
- 100 grams of milk chocolate
- 60 milliliters of cream
- First, grind the butter and sugar with a blender, gradually add the curd in portions and grind all the ingredients well into a thick paste.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins. Add the yolks to the curd and beat well with a blender. We also add semolina, starch, lemon zest and raisins.
- In a separate bowl, beat the squirrels in a thick foam.
- We mix the curd mass into whipped proteins and mix gently.
- Put parchment in the mold and spread the curd mass.
- Put in a preheated oven 180 degrees for 30 minutes. After cooking, let the cheese pancake cool in the oven.
- To prepare the glaze, you need to warm the cream and add chocolate, gradually mixing and dissolving it.
- Then we apply icing on the cottage cheese and leave it to cool for a while.
Bon appetit to all!