Semolina – 1 glass
Kefir – 1 glass
Chicken Egg – 3
Wheat flour – 4 tbsp.
Sugar – 150 gram
Poppy – 0.5 glass
Butter – 50 g
Baking powder dough – 1 tsp.
Soda – 0.5 tsp.
Icing sugar to taste
– Rinse the poppy with water, fold it over a sieve so that the glass has excess water.
– Pour the semolina in a bowl, pour kefir, mix and leave for 5-7 minutes to semolina.
– Place eggs, sugar in a separate container and beat with a mixer into a magnificent light mass.
– Pour the butter, melted and cooled to room temperature, to the beaten eggs.
– Add to the egg mixture swollen semolina, washed poppy, sifted flour with soda and baking powder. To stir thoroughly.
– Lubricate the baking mold with butter (I used the mold with a diameter of 20 cm) and pour the poppy dough into it.
– Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
– Check the readiness of manna with poppy seeds to check for a dry toothpick.
– let it cool slightly and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy your meal!