Skip to Content
- Semolina – 1 glass
- Kefir – 1 glass
- Chicken Egg – 3
- Wheat flour – 4 tbsp.
- Sugar – 150 gram
- Poppy – 0.5 glass
- Butter – 50 g
- Baking powder dough – 1 tsp.
- Soda – 0.5 tsp.
- Icing sugar to taste
- Rinse the poppy with water, fold it over a sieve so that the glass has excess water.
- Pour the semolina into a bowl, pour kefir, mix and leave for 5-7 minutes to semolina.
- Place eggs, sugar in a separate container and beat with a mixer into a magnificent light mass.
- Pour the butter, melted and cooled to room temperature, to the beaten eggs.
- Add to the egg mixture swollen semolina, washed poppy, sifted flour with soda and baking powder. To stir thoroughly.
- Lubricate the baking mold with butter (I used the mold with a diameter of 20 cm) and pour the poppy dough into it.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Check the readiness of manna with poppy seeds to check for a dry toothpick.
- Let it cool slightly and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy your meal!
Mannik with poppy seeds