- 20 grams of nori cut into stripes
- 100 grams of miso paste
- 50 grams of shrimp
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 50 grams of rice noodles
- 1.5 liters of water
- 100 grams tofu cheese
- Green onions 🍝 In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and put the miso paste and boil.
- Cut sheets of nori into strips and soak in cold water for 5 minutes
- then add to the pan and cook together,
- Then add 4 tablespoons of soy sauce and rice noodles, boil all the minutes 10.
- Then add diced tofu
- add shrimp
- Serve the soup with green onions.
Based on 1 Review(s)