- 500 milliliters of water
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 400 grams of fresh salmon fillet
- Black pepper and paprika (to taste)
For the Sauce:
- Juice of 1.5 lemons
- 300 milliliters of 20% cream
- 100 grams of butter
- Salt, black pepper, and paprika (to taste)
- Fresh dill or parsley, finely chopped
- Marinate the Salmon: In a bowl, dissolve 1 tablespoon of salt in 500 milliliters of water. Submerge the salmon fillet in this brine and refrigerate for 30 minutes. This imparts flavor and helps to season the fish.
- Season and Bake: After the marination, remove the salmon from the brine, allowing excess liquid to drain. Season the salmon with black pepper and paprika according to your taste. Bake the seasoned salmon fillet in a preheated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 25-30 minutes or until it’s cooked through and flakes easily.
- Prepare the Lemon Cream Sauce: In a saucepan, begin by evaporating the juice from 1.5 lemons until it’s almost dry. Then, gradually add portions of cream and butter, stirring continuously until the sauce is smooth and well combined. Season the sauce with salt, black pepper, and paprika to taste. Finally, stir in finely chopped dill or parsley for a burst of fresh, herby flavor.
- Serve: Place the baked salmon on serving plates and generously pour the luscious lemon cream sauce over it. Garnish with extra fresh herbs for an elegant touch.
Enjoy your delectable salmon with lemon cream sauce! Bon appétit!