- Bell pepper – 8-10 medium
- Buckwheat – 150 grams
- Onions – 2 pieces
- Carrots – 2 pieces
- Champignons – 300 grams
- Tomato paste – 1-2 tablespoons
- Salt – to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Garlic – 1-3 cloves
- Ground pepper
1) Prepare the pepper. Cut off the stem, remove the partitions, wash from the seeds.
2) Boil buckwheat until cooked
3)Carrots on a large grater, finely chop the onions and mushrooms and fry all the vegetables in vegetable oil over medium heat for about 7-10 minutes. Salt to taste and pepper.
4) add some tomato paste to our vegetables and continue to simmer.
5) Combine mushrooms with vegetables and buckwheat and mix well.
6) We stuff our sweet peppers with buckwheat with mushrooms.
7) Separately prepare the sauce in which our peppers will cook:
Fry the finely chopped onions, carrots, and garlic in vegetable oil and add tomato paste to them, stir and simmer for about 5-7 minutes.
8) In a deep saucepan, pour our sauce to the bottom and lay out with the stuffing, simmer under the lid closed for about 25 minutes until our paper are ready.
Serve stuffed papers with sour cream!
Bon apetie everyone!