For the test:
- 300 milliliters of water
- 500 grams of flour
- 25 milliliters of sunflower oil
- dry yeast
- Champignon mushrooms
- tartar sauce
- hard cheese
- bell pepper
1) Take 300 milliliters of warm water and pour out 25 milliliters of sunflower oil. Gradually introduce a portion of the flour and knead a very thin batter. Add a pinch of salt and mix further. If there are lumps in the dough, that’s okay, set the dough aside.
2) Pour a dry yeast into a separate bowl and add 1 teaspoon of sugar + 3 tablespoons of warm water and knead the yeast. Also add 1 tablespoon of flour to the mass and drag it further.
3) Then combine the yeast with the dough and mix well, then add the remaining flour and stir until the lumps are completely dissolved. The dough should completely absorb all the flour.
Put the dough in a warm place for 15 minutes.
4) Slice the mushrooms, bell papper, three grated cheese and chop the parsley into slices.
5) We sprinkle flour on the table and roll out the dough thinly (according to your desire) I made it 3-4 millimeters thick.
6) Grease the form with butter and lay out the dough. We apply tartar sauce, mushrooms, Bulgarian pepper, cheese and parsley on it.
7) Put in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes