- Cottage cheese -500gr.
- Egg -3pcs.
- Butter -60 gr. (3st.l)
- Sour cream -60gr. (3rd page l.)
- Sugar-3 tbsp.
- Salt -1 /3 tea spoon
- Semolina -3 tbsp.
- Vanillin – at will
- candied fruits (I added orange candied candies)
1. First, melt the butter, then add 3 tablespoons of sugar, 60 grams of sour cream, 1/3 teaspoon of salt, 3 tablespoons of semolina, vanillin if desired, and mix well.
2. Then add 500 grams of cottage cheese, 3 eggs and mix well with a blender until a homogeneous creamy mass.
3. Then this dense mass is whipped with a mixer for about 5 minutes.
4. Grease the form with butter, pour our dough
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees – 70-90 minutes, check the readiness with a wooden skewer. * after you get the casserole she settles, it is quite normal.
The casserole is incredibly tasty and easy to prepare! Enjoy your meal! 😘