- Potato – 3 medium
- Glass of beans
- Cabbage 150 grams
- Beets 200 grams
- Carrots average one
- One onion
- Tomato paste 3 spoons
- 2 liters of water
- sunflower oil
- First, cut the beets into slices and pour the beets together with the beans with two liters of water, then cook for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean the potatoes, cut into cubes and throw to cook.
- Grate three carrots separately, chop the onion into small cubes and simmer in a pan in sunflower oil.
- Add tomato paste to the pan and simmer everything for about 15 minutes, stirring periodically.
- After pouring the broth into the broth, add the cabbage and boil for another 15 minutes. At the end add finely chopped dill