Elevate your culinary experience with this hearty and wholesome Zucchini and Potato Stew. Bursting with vibrant vegetables, aromatic herbs, and a rich tomato base, this dish is a celebration of flavors and textures that will delight your taste buds.
Whether you’re looking for a comforting weeknight dinner or a dish to impress your guests, this recipe has got you covered. With a medley of zucchinis, potatoes, mushrooms, and carrots, every spoonful offers a harmonious blend of earthy, savory, and slightly tangy notes.
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300 grams of potatoes, diced
- 150 grams of Champignon mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Sunflower oil for cooking
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Heat a generous amount of sunflower oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté until it becomes translucent and slightly golden.
- Add the diced potatoes and sliced mushrooms to the skillet. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes start to brown slightly.
- Stir in the grated carrot and continue to cook for a few more minutes until the carrot softens.
- Add the minced garlic and tomato paste to the skillet. Stir well to evenly distribute the tomato paste and garlic.
- Now, gently fold in the diced zucchinis. Allow everything to simmer together for about 10-15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and cooked through.
- Season the stew with salt and ground pepper according to your taste. Adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Once everything is well cooked and seasoned, remove the skillet from the heat.
- To serve, ladle the zucchini and potato stew into bowls and garnish with fresh dill leaves.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious zucchini and potato stew!